Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Angle

4 posters

Go down

Kurt Angle Empty Kurt Angle

Post by 213 Sun Sep 21 2008, 00:42

Opinions on Kurt Angle?

---------------------------------

Kurt Angle is one of the best all-round performers ever. Seriously, he is a legend already. Kurt has top notch charisma and mic skills. He can make the crowd pop like crazy for him as well as boo and jeer him furiously. His wrestling ability is outstanding. Very few men can match the amount of classic matches he's had. Think about WM21 against Shawn Michaels or against 'Taker at NWO07. He's the full package wrestler really but at his condition, he should really consider slowing it right down or even retiring and wrestling once or twice every few months. I fear bad things if he continues at the rate he is now.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Empty Re: Kurt Angle

Post by Inah Sun Sep 21 2008, 01:16

An awesome wrestler. He's one of the best of all time and as 213 have said, he's had a lot of classic matches. I don't like his attitude though, always badmouthing the WWE, when, to be honest, it's where he made his name from. He had his classic matches which won't be forgotten when he was in the WWE, yet talks trash to the company all the time.
Inah
Inah
Indy Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Affliction Sun Sep 21 2008, 01:45

Awesome wrestler...well use to be. His WWE run was excellent, he was probably my favorite athlete in WWE. Now his run in TNA is less then perfect, it was trash he has alot of nagging injuries and he needs to heal them by retiring.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by DXANDHARDY Tue Sep 23 2008, 01:01

Kurt Angle although not my personal favorit he is a great wrestler. At WWE he was great put on great matches, and my personal favorit was WM21 HBK and Kurt that matchs stole the show. Now at TNA i have just been starting to watch and from what i here around the web doesint he want to try to train to go to MMA. I could be wrong i just read rumors.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down