Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WGX vs SVR ?

Go down

WGX vs SVR ? Empty WGX vs SVR ?

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Sep 23 2008, 06:01

No , WGX isnt going to be releasing a video game to compete with the Smackdown vs Raw series ,I couldnt really think of a title for the thread.

WGX is all about kicking the Wrestling Internet Community in the nuts and shaking things up a little.

So the other day I was discussing with 213 a possible way for our users here at WGX to compete with each other via Smackdown vs Raw.

This was my original idea , Each member who wanted to sign up to '' The Game '' would have a Wrestler drawn at random , after the numbers were drawn the wrestlers would face off against each other in a tournement until one prevailed the winner.

Now this was a very basic idea , and 213 said himself it was a game of chance that anybody could win. Which in ways I agreed and didnt. He then said that we should use the SVR idea to reward Users for good posting and Rping etc , But i didnt really see how that would work.

This personally is my idea , but I want to hear suggestions from you all.

The tournement will be nothing more than a game for our users to take part in.

The Wrestlers will be drawn at random and assigned to the users.

The matches will then be simulated on Smackdown vs Raw 2008.

The Tournement will have 16 Superstars starting and will be a knock-out system going from 16 to 8 , 8 to 4 , 4 to 2 and Eventually 1 on 1.

The match types in Which these matches take place will also be voted for by the users , with match One having matches like Last Man Standing and Iron man matches availbile for choice.

I think it would be fun for a game , and it will be all recorded and put onto Youtube , and eventually shown on WGX.

For all of those that like my idea please say so , or if you have an idea of your own please share.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum