Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista?

2 posters

Go down

Who is the better all-round performer?

Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Vote_lcap100%Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Vote_lcap0%Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Empty Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista?

Post by 213 Wed Sep 17 2008, 20:52

Who is the better all-round performer: John Cena or Batista?

--------------------------------

I don't understand how anyone can say John Cena isn't a good wrestler. He's had so many entertaining matches over the past few years against a variety of wrestlers including Bobby Lashley, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Randy Orton and JBL. He even dragged a watchable match out of The Great Khali. John Cena is one of the best heavyweight wrestlers in the world right now. He's also a massive money maker with mic skills and charisma.

Batista is a solid wrestler although he can get pretty dull. But the matches against The Undertaker and Edge proved he can work. He has mic skills which fit his character but they aren't great. He has charisma in the ring though. Overall, you have to say Cena due to the amount of top matches he's had on PPV which is an outstanding rate.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista? Empty Re: Better All-Round Performer: John Cena or Batista?

Post by Straight-Edge Zach Thu Sep 18 2008, 09:49

Definatly Cena. The only great Batista match that I've seen was against Taker at Wrestlemania. While Cena has put on way more great matches as 213 has been so kind as to point out. Cena has better mic skills and charisma, he is a better brawler and technical wrestler and if given the right opponent I bet he can be a better powerhouse than Batista.

So my vote goes to Cena.
Straight-Edge Zach
Straight-Edge Zach
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum