Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Disgraceful Wrestler?

3 posters

Go down

Most Disgraceful Wrestler? Empty Most Disgraceful Wrestler?

Post by The Instant Classic Thu Sep 18 2008, 00:22

Definately New Jack In my opinion. I now a few people here like him but he is probably the most disgraceful wrestler alive today. He is careless in the ring and just careless on the microphone. He is not entertaining one little bit in my opinion.

Another would have to be Juventud Guerrera. He has a great presence about him no doubt but he is one of the most dangerous wrestlers today and that is out of a veterans mouth. That veteran is Jerry lynn and he states that Juventud doesnt even care about his opponents and when you watch him he makes a great point. He is wreckless and is very dangerous.

Who do you think are the most Disgraceful wrestlers
The Instant Classic
The Instant Classic
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Most Disgraceful Wrestler? Empty Re: Most Disgraceful Wrestler?

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 07:09

New Jack gets payed to be a jackass its something called "kayfabe"

Anyway I have to say...Randy Orton,yes you can argue with me till cow comes home but he is a disgrace. He gives WWE a bad name and shows childish behavior. Throwing food at hotel staff and shittin' in a ladies gym bag...he is a real class act.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instant Classic Sat Sep 20 2008, 13:40

Affliction wrote:New Jack gets payed to be a jackass its something called "kayfabe"

WOW someone has no idea what "kayfabe" even is. Kayfabe is selling something to make the wrestling product more intresting. now are you gonna tell me Frank Grime's death was kayfabe Or new jack fighting an 83 year old man...Righttttttttt
The Instant Classic
The Instant Classic
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by StuffOfLegends Sat Sep 20 2008, 14:37

Damien Demento! For all this crazy sh*t he is doing now. He is even talking about making a comeback into wrestling. And how it would get sooo much ratings because people are interested in him. Seriously no one cares about this over weight, old, annoying, jobber.
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down