Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 3 Favorite Mid Carders

2 posters

Go down

Top 3 Favorite Mid Carders Empty Top 3 Favorite Mid Carders

Post by CMHL Thu Sep 18 2008, 00:31

1. Mr. Kennedy- Kennedy is good on the mic and is a good wrestler. HE has the skills to eventually become a main eventer and become a World champion. He is on the B show now so he has an even better shot of getting somewhere. Personally I love Kennedy how he is now. HE is a tweener and still uses his catch phrase. MRRRRR...KENNEDY........KENNEDY! And personally I would love to see him in the World title picture on SD!.

2. MVP- MVP is awesome. He is highly skilled and really good on the mic. HE is doing really good as a heel and I liked the long US title reign that he had. Personally I think that MVP should be pushed now. He could feud with Hardy, HHH, Kennedy, Benjamin, Carlito, Umaga, Edge, and Big Show. But I really hope that on he can get into the World title picture on SD! as well. And I really hope he keeps the same gimmick.

3. Carlito- Carlito is sweet. He has an afro, and he can speak spanish really well. He is okay on the mic and I love his finisher, the backstabber. He is really good as a heel and could be a great challenger for the US title or the ECW title. Since he is on Smackdown he has a lot of people to feud with. I would love to see him feud with Shelton Benjamin. All Carlito needs to do to become a champion is work harder in the ring.

CMHL
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Favorite Mid Carders Empty Re: Top 3 Favorite Mid Carders

Post by C-Makaveli Thu Sep 18 2008, 02:24

CMHL wrote:3. Carlito- Carlito is sweet. He has an afro

Actually He Doesnt Have An Afro Anymore , He Got Rid Of It.

MVP Is The WWE's Best Midcarder By Far , And Eventually He Should Get His Push Into The Main Event.

But There Are Plenty Of Other Great Midcarders In The WWE.

Mr Kennedy , Kofi Kingston , Shelton Benjamin , Santino Marella.

As For My Favourite Three , I Dont Have One.

The Only People I See Ever Making It In The WWE That Are Currently In The Midcard Are M.V.P & Mr Kennedy.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down