Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helms returning.

4 posters

Go down

Helms returning. Empty Helms returning.

Post by Affliction Fri Sep 19 2008, 00:56

As reported yesterday, Gregory Helms was backstage at this week's SmackDown/ECW taping. He was there to film some pre-taped promos, reports ProWrestling.net, so his in-ring return appears to be imminent. Helms has been out of action since April 2007 while recovering from neck fusion surgery. A few readers sent word that a display box featuring Helms played on the screen while Shelton Benjamin made his entrance.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Helms returning. Empty Re: Helms returning.

Post by DXANDHARDY Sat Sep 20 2008, 06:47

I was wondering if Helms was returning or not i wonder if they will bring back the Cruiserweight title because of this. Probably not but another good question is will he be a heel or a face.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 07:03

He is past the Cruiserweight division he deserves more then that. Helms should go to ECW and put on a hell of a feud with Matt Hardy as he did a couple of years back. I think he could be a great heel champion.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by DXANDHARDY Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:01

Ya i could see Helms as ECW champ and was it back in 06 when Hardy and Helms had that fued. All i remeber is it was some awsome matches between the both of them. I would love for him to go to ECW they need some vets overthere and i could see some good fueds for him and other new superstars.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymahogany Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:05

I have been waiting for this news! I am a huge Helms fan and I can't wait for him to return to the ring. I am not sure which brand I would prefer him to be on as I haven't followed wrestling in a couple of months, but he would probably do well on either Smackdown or ECW.
ladymahogany
ladymahogany
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Post by Inah Sat Sep 20 2008, 22:21

I loved the Cruiserweight Division when Helms was there. Then he was gone and WWE killed it. Gregory Helms is also an awesome athlete and I've been waiting for him to return. Also, him returning would probably make me watch more wrestling now.
Inah
Inah
Indy Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum