Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICK FOELY IS ON TNA!

4 posters

Go down

MICK FOELY IS ON TNA! Empty MICK FOELY IS ON TNA!

Post by DXANDHARDY Sat Sep 20 2008, 06:08

Was anyone else suprised that Mick is going to TNA i was happy. You know what would be awsome Mick comes back as Mankind and tag teams in the near future with Abyss or Chris Parks whatever he is known as now. I am excited to see him back , do you think he is going to wrestle or just do some promo stuff and act like a GM. Or is Cactus Jack really back.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

MICK FOELY IS ON TNA! Empty Re: MICK FOELY IS ON TNA!

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 07:06

He should really be working at McDonalds making me a Big Mac is what he should be doing. He is a waste of space, he is nothing no wrestling ability, just a boified stunt man.

btw I dont like Big Mac's they are gross Razz
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instant Classic Sat Sep 20 2008, 13:43

Someone wants a high rating in the "How funny is the person above you" Thread. Firstly there is nothing wrong with working at mcdonalds.

Secondly we are discussing a thing called PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING not greco Roman wrestling. therefore Wrestling ability does not make how great you are, just how much you can get the crowds attention so obviously Foley is very valuable wherever he is.
The Instant Classic
The Instant Classic
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by DXANDHARDY Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:14

Foely is freaking awsome Afliction (Big mac's are gross) The King of Hardcore puts on some of the best Hardcore matches i have ever seen and i still love that match between him and Edge at wrestlmania 22. Mick may not have much technical skill but that doesint make him bad for Pro wrestling. He brings in the crowds with his HARDCORE antics lighting tables on fire, double arm DDT into some tacs, and a 2*4 rapped in barbwire and slaming it into Kurt Angles face. Now that Would be awsome. I am glad that TNA got him since WWE got rid of him, I think with this TNA has gotten stronger.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by 213 Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:22

No doubt that Mick Foley will help TNA in terms of image and quality of product. Foley isn't a household name like John Cena or The Rock but he is fairly popular in the wrestling world. He will get TNA some interest from WWE fans who are curious to see what he's doing at the enemy. It was a good signing by TNA and I hope it can help them progress. I really want a promotion war but TNA are miles behind at the moment so I can't see it happening for years.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 19:11

DXANDHARDY wrote:Foely is freaking awsome Afliction (Big mac's are gross) The King of Hardcore puts on some of the best Hardcore matches i have ever seen and i still love that match between him and Edge at wrestlmania 22. Mick may not have much technical skill but that doesint make him bad for Pro wrestling. He brings in the crowds with his HARDCORE antics lighting tables on fire, double arm DDT into some tacs, and a 2*4 rapped in barbwire and slaming it into Kurt Angles face. Now that Would be awsome. I am glad that TNA got him since WWE got rid of him, I think with this TNA has gotten stronger.

WWE Hardcore wrestling is as worse then that crap on CZW. Hardocre/Deathmatches are not wrestling it is entertainment. Foley has had some decent matches but what you just said proves he is nothing more then a stuntman
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by 213 Sat Sep 20 2008, 19:22

Yeah, Mick Foley is a brilliant entertainer but he isn't really a good wrestler. His match against Shawn Michaels from Mind Games I believe was great but HBK carried him really. Foley is a stuntman/entertainer not a good wrestler but that doesn't mean he can't have compelling classic matches because Foley's been in loads.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum