Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway.

4 posters

Go down

Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway. Empty Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway.

Post by Inah Sun Sep 21 2008, 02:00

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian pizza delivery man gave fast food a new meaning when he was caught, and fined, for driving 53 km (33 miles) over the speed limit.

The 20-year-old man, driving on a provisional driver's license, said he was speeding because he was 20 minutes late with his delivery in the tropical northern town of Townsville.

Police clocked him driving at 131 kms (82 miles) in an 80 kph (50 mph) zone on Saturday, but waited for him to deliver his pizza before booking him.

On his return journey to the pizza shop, he was caught speeding at 133 km in the same zone.

Police sergeant Brendan White said on Tuesday the delivery man, who was not named, was fined A$1520 (682 pounds) and lost his license for 15 months.

Yahoo! News

-------

Fast food indeed. Moron.
Inah
Inah
Indy Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway. Empty Re: Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway.

Post by Affliction Sun Sep 21 2008, 02:18

What an idiot he should be put in jail.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway. Empty Re: Pizza man fined for very fast takeaway.

Post by ladymahogany Tue Sep 23 2008, 00:54

Nah I don't think he should be put in jail. People speed all the time and as long as he didn't hurt anyone, I think a fine and suspension is penalty enough. I actually find it quite amusing that the police let him complete the delivery.
ladymahogany
ladymahogany
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Tue Sep 23 2008, 01:54

How the hell did he only lose his license for 15 months ???
ON HIS P'S!! Wtf?

And I want to know how the heck he got that fast going around Townsville, there's so many damn hills and turns, unless he was on his way out of town, west, that road is fairly straight.

Anyway, he's a moron, and gives up Learner/Provisional drivers a bad name..

Bek
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down