Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons.

3 posters

Go down

Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons. Empty Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons.

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Sep 23 2008, 04:55

Legendary wrestler Carlos Colon recently shared his opinions on how his sons are doing in WWE. For those of you that don't know, Carlos Colon is the father of Carlito and Primo Colon.

Carlos Colon mentioned that he was pleasantly surprised when he found out that WWE was putting his sons in a tag team. He had been under the impression that Primo Colon was going to be staying on the Raw brand and eventually forming a tag team with his FCW partner Eric Perez.

The former WWC Universal Champion also suggested that WWE keep both of his sons' characters in tact. He thinks that Carlito should maintain his heel persona while Primo Colon does the pure babyface gimmick. That would allow for some interesting storyline potentials.

Carlos's idea of them being in a heel/face tag team seems a cool idea. It hasnt been done in a while in the WWE and would lead to some interesting storylines if done right.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons. Empty Re: Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons.

Post by DXANDHARDY Tue Sep 23 2008, 06:19

I could see some potential from this tag team on smackdown. Lets face it if you want some good tag team wrestling right now it is TNA but any new teams to the group is a good thing. It would be interesting to see a heel/face tag team and them being bro's always helps in Pro wrestling. I am interested in the coming weeks to see what WWE does with them.
DXANDHARDY
DXANDHARDY
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons. Empty Re: Wrestling Legend Praises WWE Over Use of His Sons.

Post by Money Tue Sep 23 2008, 15:55

Primo and Carlito are a good tag team mix and it would be nice to see them as champions on SD! But i think Hawkins and Rider will keep the gold for another term.

Money
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Sep 23 2008, 16:01

I cant see them winning the Tag Titles for a while , The WWE will more than likely build them up first.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down