Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Jeff Hardy Blown It Again ?

2 posters

Go down

Has Jeff Hardy Blown It Again ? Empty Has Jeff Hardy Blown It Again ?

Post by C-Makaveli Tue Sep 23 2008, 05:20

Jeff Hardy recently was involved in an incident at an Airport in America. What happened in the airport was revealed this week and what has come to light may yet again damage his WWE Title hopes. Jeff Hardy was set to board a plane from the Nashville International Airport when he was removed from the plane in which he had boarded because he was intoxicated.

Hardy didnt put up anysort of struggle with the Airport security , he was simply asked to leave and he did.

But yet again it seems that Hardy has done something negative towards his hopes of becoming WWE Champion,

Many believed that he was set to win the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania 24 after recieving the biggest push of his career. That win never came due to his two month suspension.

Now after this incident in the airport , it begs the question wether or not the WWE will act against and punish Hardy for what he has done. Hardy is set to face WWE Champion Triple H at No Mercy for the WWE Title.

I dont really see the WWE removing him from the title match , or for that matter the company as he sells to much merchindise and makes alot of money for them. But i definately do see the WWE punishing him in some form for what occurred in the airport.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

Has Jeff Hardy Blown It Again ? Empty Re: Has Jeff Hardy Blown It Again ?

Post by Affliction Tue Sep 23 2008, 09:35

Heard they thought he was drunk...but wasnt, WWE said it was fine so I wouldnt worry bout it.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum