Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! WGX Is Still Running !!

2 posters

Go down

!! WGX Is Still Running  !! Empty !! WGX Is Still Running !!

Post by C-Makaveli Wed Sep 24 2008, 03:51

For some reason even I cant explain 213 has decided to make a new WGX site within the first week on this site being made.

Apparently he wanted the site to be ran differently to this one , even though the plans for this one were agreed upon before hand.

Now I will talk with 213 and find out what the hell is going on but as for now this site remains the same. Open and up for business.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down

!! WGX Is Still Running  !! Empty Re: !! WGX Is Still Running !!

Post by 213 Wed Sep 24 2008, 19:28

This site will stay on. Cal, LM and whoever else is gonna be on the team will run it and I will be a member. WGX I and II can work together in an affiliation so to speak. I think it will be fine really. Me and Cal have different plans for the forums and I think two sites will be for the best. The forum was empty-ish until I got it going with topics and posts. I have over 180 posts and felt in that position it was fine for me to make decisions when half the admins weren't here and one wasn't posting anywhere near as much. This is no dis-credit to them. They are all good posters and I am certain they can do their job very well. But they had stuff going on so I took control. I made a few decisions which seemed to displease an admin upon his return. This is fair enough but to be honest, I don't think having four admins who all have an equal say will ever truly work. Resentment builds when one is doing more than the others or whatever. Again, this is no dis-credit to them. I just felt this needed to be said so people understand what has happened.

I also want to expand on a comment I made in a mass-email. I said I was the creator of WGX. I am the official creator of the site as I am registered as the owner. I give Cal credit as being the person who came up with this idea. I just used that term in the email because I didn't want anyone to think I was stealing the site. I am the official owner of this site but I am leaving it in Cal's charge. The two sites can co-exist. I see no reason why not. Cal is in charge of this site now and I wish WGX all the best. Me and Cal are on good terms, on a business side we have fallen out but we're still mates.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum