Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Shows up

2 posters

Go down

Ashley Shows up Empty Ashley Shows up

Post by Money Wed Sep 24 2008, 17:32

In a personal interveiw with Ashley Massaro with john Zone a 17 yearold new wrestling news reporter.

"When I saw Ashley she looked great and we, were quick to talk about WWE. She states that she will not be returning anytime soon due to her daughter. But when i first saw her she looked bigger. She has told me that she has been exersicing everyday. She reveiled her Large biceps and I was amazed, but what was more amazing was her amazing 6 pack. I was stunned it looked so developed. She tells that she does 2hrs of cardio and 2hrs of weight training, "I am able to bench 210 now which i thought was never posible for me to do." She said she never wanted to leave WWE but he daughter is more ,important than business. We ended the day with a armwrestle and i'm ashamed to say that I was destroyed even when i was trying (I used 2 hands the 3rd time and LOST!!!. Heres to Ash and her new superhuman strength LOL."

I got this in an email yesterday and thought it was interesting

Money
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Ashley Shows up Empty Re: Ashley Shows up

Post by The Crock Thu Sep 25 2008, 10:12

Sure this is the real thing, and not some prank?

The Crock
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Money Fri Sep 26 2008, 14:21

i dont no i just got it in an email

Money
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content