Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarret loses veiwers.

2 posters

Go down

Jarret loses veiwers. Empty Jarret loses veiwers.

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 05:24

ore people stayed tuned to the finals of the beauty pageant than Jeff Jarrett's much anticipated television return to TNA on last week's Impact. His return, with Sting cutting a promo, plus the main event match featuring Abyss & Matt Morgan vs. Kurt Angle & Booker T lost 193,000 viewers. The quarter hour was coming off the final beauty pageant segment featuring Taylor Wilde playing the drums and Angelina Love & Velvet Sky telling a knock-knock joke. Their segment actually drew Impact's peak rating for the night - a 1.26. The segment also gained 40,000 viewers. Samoa Joe's three matches with Johnny Devine, Lance Rock and Tomko drew the biggest gain of the show - 193,000 viewers and a 1.23 rating. In other ratings notes, Christian vs. Abyss and the Angelina Love-Taylor Wilde evening gown contest lost 41,000 viewers. The Karen's Angle segment with Sting lost 41,000 viewers. The Love vs. Wilde bikini contest and A.J. Styles-Frank Trigg angle gained 110,000 viewers. The Awesome Kong vs. Roxxi "Bimbo Brawl" match gained 55,000 viewers. Overall, the show drew a 1.09 cable rating and 1.5 million viewers. Impact did a 0.67 in Males 18-34 and 0.97 in Males 35-49. The show did huge in the Male teens demo, drawing a 1.68 rating. The show drew a 0.24 in Women 18-49.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Jarret loses veiwers. Empty Re: Jarret loses veiwers.

Post by C-Makaveli Sun Sep 21 2008, 04:36

Doesnt surprise me , I meen im no TNA fan but I knew about JJ and what he was going through and how he had returned before.

The fans must be getting bored with seeing the same stuff happening again and again.

C-Makaveli
No Remorse Corp

Back to top Go down