Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002

2 posters

Go down

Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002 Empty Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002

Post by WWEBacklashFan Sat Sep 20 2008, 14:01

Hey guys check this out:

As we all know Benoit is not with us, and it seems angle is not cause when i look at him he looks high. I think dixie carter is drugging him but ive made this to discuss Benoit losing his tooth at unforgiven 2002.

Benoit has lost many teeth but according to my facts, benoit had this to say about losing his tooth at unforgiven 2002. "it Just came out my mouth".

Angle on the other hand was unaware of this incident and claimed that benoit had no teeth to begin with.

This lead to a fued were both men would have to team together for the tag gold even though they hated each other. Benoit said losing a tooth is worth a life. May god give peace to his family.

But the main thing is that after Benoit lost his tooth he was not present on smackdown on the following week. Do you think Benoit was abducted by aliens? Or maybe by the devil himself.

Anyway here are some pictures of what really happened.

Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002 Benoit
Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002 Arrow
Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002 ET
WWEBacklashFan
WWEBacklashFan
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002 Empty Re: Benoit Loses a Tooth @ Unforgiven 2002

Post by The Instant Classic Sat Sep 20 2008, 14:02

Damn kid, your fucked up!
The Instant Classic
The Instant Classic
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down