Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Smackdown Wrestler?

Go down

Favourite Smackdown Wrestler? Empty Favourite Smackdown Wrestler?

Post by 213 Wed Sep 17 2008, 19:49

Who is your favourite Smackdown wrestler?

---------------------------------------

This is a hard decision to make because there's plenty of great performers on Smackdown right now. One of them is Shelton Benjamin. The guy is starting to get more of a reaction and his athleticism is unmatched. He's a top quality wrestler and he has charisma too. If Shelton can improve his mic skills he could go far. Another is The Undertaker. He's super popular and can still have a great match even at his age. The gimmick is one of the best ever but in my opinion, it is starting to get stale again which is why he isn't my favourite. MVP comes really close, I think MVP is awesome. His wrestling ability has increased in leaps and bounds over the past year or so and he's so damn entertaining. MVP has charisma, mic skills, wrestling ability, heat and a unique look. He has everything needed to be a major player in WWE.

But my favourite wrestler on Smackdown would be Edge. Now until the heel turn, I'd never been a fan of Edge. I liked his wrestling and all but I was never a fan. I feel the same way about Bret Hart. Edge really stood out as a heel and has entertained me hugely over the past few years. If I'm honest, I wasn't really that into the La Familia thing but it provided some cool moments and matches. Edge's time with Lita as his valet was my favourite although he's still a very interesting wrestler in 2008. His promos are very entertaining and he's charismatic too. Edge's matches are always decent and often very good. His feud against The Undertaker went on a little long but in my opinion was the highlight of Smackdown for 07. He did a great job in the series and has been more consistant than anyone else in WWE. He performs are a very high level and deserves every bit of succes he gets.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down