Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite wrestler and why?

2 posters

Go down

Favourite wrestler and why? Empty Favourite wrestler and why?

Post by The Instant Classic Thu Sep 18 2008, 00:20

This is mine and why

Well this is kinda obvious but im gonna say Trish stratus.

Look:

Trish is by far the hottest,sexiest what ever you want to say diva to step in the ring. She began her carrer as a model and luckily she did because she would not be were she was today if it was not for her modeling carrer or Jim ross discovering her through a magazine. Her body is perfect and she has very high morales after being repeatively asked to pose in playboy but always answers back with that she does not want to be remembered as a playboy playmate but as a female model. Now im not saying i dont like naked ladies but that just proves how she is the graetest diva.

In ring ability:

Trish is also one of the best to grace the ring. By this i mean ability. She is extremely agile, just look at her movset. The stratusphere. Not many female atheletes can pull that of. She has always put on great female matches and brang prestige back to the womens title during the first half of the 2000's since the days of The kat which to me was just a joke. Trish has put on soem of the best fueds inr ecent memorie with mickie james,victoria, christian and chris jericho and lita. Also trish is extrmely safe and has only been injured twice in her carrer which really says something. She is the only female athelete to capture the world title 7 times which an amazing acheivement. She is also not overated or underated and she will always be the best in my opinion.

How About You?
The Instant Classic
The Instant Classic
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Favourite wrestler and why? Empty Re: Favourite wrestler and why?

Post by 213 Thu Sep 18 2008, 00:33

I'm going to say Shawn Michaels. He's always been a favourite of mine since I started watching wrestling. For a start he's a great seller. At Judgement Day 07 against Randy Orton he made his opponent look lethal in a 5 minute masterpiece. HBK knows how to work the crowd and has top notch psychology, mounting the comeback at just the right moment. He is the best babyface in peril on the planet in my opinion. He has had so many classic matches against guys like Bret Hart, The Undertaker, John Cena, Ric Flair, Triple H, Steve Austin, Jeff Hardy, Razor Ramon, Kurt Angle etc. He always steps up for WrestleMania, producing some memorable matches against tricky opponents like Kevin Nash and an aging Ric Flair. Plus he's played a part in five star matches at 'Mania like his scrap with Kurt Angle at WM21. Even on a bad day, a Michaels match is 2.5 stars at least. He has top notch charisma in and out the ring and his promos can be pretty entertaining too. The greatest all-round performer in history in my opinion.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down