Wrestling Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite TNA tag team ever?

4 posters

Go down

Favourite TNA tag team ever? Empty Favourite TNA tag team ever?

Post by 213 Wed Sep 17 2008, 20:14

Which TNA tag team has been your favourite?

----------------------------

This is really hard in my opinion as there's been so many great teams in TNA over the past few years. TNA has owned WWE when it came to tag teams.

First off is Ameria's Most Wanted. Chris Harris and James Storm were the perfect team. They were both pretty bland apart but together they fit together better than anyone and were both solid wrestlers who really excelled in brutal street fights. They were good heels and even better faces. Shame they broke up really but I'm sure they will reunite one day.

XXX has to be mentioned. It was an awesome stable. Christopher Daniels and Low Ki were two of my favourites in TNA at that time but all three were phenomenal wrestlers who were incredibly entertaing. XXX was super over/hated in their first run and the feud against AMW is TNA's best ever in my opinion.

From today, The Motor City Machine Guns get the nod for me. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are always great fun to watch and I was a fan of them for years as singles wrestlers. But when they linked up as a team, they just got better. Their offence is so crisp and smooth. They make an awesome team.

But overall, I will say LAX. The gimmick is top quality stuff. I love the hispanic hip hop influence of LAX and they are gritty and realistic too. Homicide is one of the best wrestlers in the world and Hernandez is a godo big man who is rapidly improving. I preferred them with Konnan as the charismatic mouthpiece to be honest but whoever they have are ringside isn't a major issue as LAX shine anyway.
No Remorse Corp

https://wrestling-generation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Favourite TNA tag team ever? Empty Re: Favourite TNA tag team ever?

Post by Ricky! Fri Sep 19 2008, 18:43

I'm saying Team 3D. They are hilarious on the microphone and are legends in tag team wrestling. No one has won more tag belts than them and the 3D move is lethal!
Ricky!
Ricky!
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Ray 3000 Sat Sep 20 2008, 00:42

Im saying D-Ray and sharkboy. Everyone knows that they were just brilliant and the battering ram was great. Many say AMW are the greatest TNA Tag team in history but i think dray and sharkboy are by far
D-Ray 3000
D-Ray 3000
Local Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Affliction Sat Sep 20 2008, 05:32

XXX,AMW,LAX, they all were brilliant heels and had great chemistry. Although the XXX reurn was a bust the early days proved they were a tag team to remember. If I had to pick I would chose AMW they were great tag champs. There steel cage match with XXX was probably the greatest steel cage match in TNA history. LAX were the greatest heel tag team...period. There feud with AJ Styles and Chris Daniels was brilliant.
Affliction
Affliction
WGX Development Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down